Experience resort-style living at its’ finest with this luxurious Palomino Park condo! The beautiful 2 bedroom plus loft home features a bright, airy, floor plan with over 1400 square feet, all on one level. Perfect for outdoor entertaining, the condo boasts two large decks, both with amazing views of the mountains. This gated community has it ALL, with a swimming pool, hot tubs, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball court and a great community restaurant, the Parkside Café.
• The south facing condo is a ranch style on the upper level with a ground floor entrance. The entrance level hosts a big storage closet and deep, oversized 2-car attached garage with built-in shelving.
• Stairs lead to an open-concept living and dining room with vaulted ceilings, tile-surround fireplace and a wall of floor to ceiling glass with sliding doors and windows above.
• Fit for a chef, the kitchen features maple cabinetry, solid surface countertops with breakfast bar seating, walk-in pantry and high-end appliances including a gas cooktop.
• The bedrooms are separated, each with their bathroom. The primary bedroom includes a walk-in closet, sliding doors with deck access and an ensuite ¾ bath. On the other side you will find a 2nd bedroom with custom built-in murphy bed, full bath and a loft. This sunny space would function nicely as a home office.
• Palomino Park is located in Highlands Ranch with convenient access to C-470, I-25, Park Meadows Mall, DTC and Light Rail. Close to Lodo’s, Brothers Bar & Grill and Lone Tree Brewing Company.