You will fall in love with this charming Victorian in the popular Platt Park neighborhood. The home is bursting with 1891 character, and graced with period architectural details such as stained glass doors, exposed brick, original hardwood floors and ornate baseboards, grates and trim. These historic elements blends perfectly with renovations that have been done, including a sleek, fully remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. This is a prime location within walking distance of coffee shops, micro-breweries, upscale eateries, festivals, parks and the farmer’s market.
• The home welcomes you with an enchanting Victorian exterior and gorgeous Queen Anne style stained glass door.
• Flooded with natural light from an elegant arched window, the living and dining rooms offer grand, wide doorways with beautiful original trim, crown molding and rich hardwood floors.
• The study/3rd bedroom is a versatile space with exposed brick accent wall and chic glass block tile window.
• Well suited for aspiring chef’s the large, remodeled kitchen features white cabinetry, granite countertops, tile flooring, exposed brick accents and high-end appliances including a 4-burner gas cooktop. A pass-through opens to the dining room, adding character and functionality.
• Brand new windows surround the back of the home, highlighting the laundry area and remodeled bathroom with pebble tile shower.
• Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom offers exposed brick and coved ceilings while a 2nd bedroom hosts a stained glass door that opens to a private deck. This level hosts bamboo flooring and a stylish remodeled bath with white subway tile and glass tile backsplash.
• You will enjoy exceptional outdoor living in the beautifully landscaped backyard. This private, low maintenance space is surrounded by huge trees and features an expansive pavers patio.
• Also worth mentioning is 2 off-street parking spaces, attic storage, basement storage, a storage shed and brand new furnace and AC system.