Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a heavily wooded 1.8 acre lot, this beautiful estate offers a sense of seclusion and the quiet feeling of the country. The property is zoned for horses with the perfect Green Oaks location backing to a greenbelt adjacent to The Highline Canal. The interior of this 8000 sq. ft. 7 bedroom 7 bath home is the definition of timeless elegance with impeccable quality throughout. You will enjoy oak hardwood floors, crown molding, plantation shutters, custom built-ins and a gorgeous, remodeled chef’s kitchen. In addition, the home features brand new carpet and both the interior and exterior have been freshly painted.
• Your first impression will be a stately brick exterior & a grand foyer with a graceful curved staircase.
• Ideal for entertaining or family gatherings, the expansive formal living & dining rooms are enhanced by hardwood floors, crown molding & plantation shutters.
• “WOW!” The kitchen has been remodeled to perfection with William Ohs custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, center island, glass tile backsplash, eat-in area & high-end appliances including a Sub-zero refrigerator, Thermador 6 burner gas range & 2 dishwashers.
• The adjacent family room is warm and inviting with custom built-ins and a linear gas fireplace.
• The upper level is comprised of 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, upstairs laundry & a bonus room/loft. Designed for his and hers luxury, the master suite offers his & hers walk-in closets & a 5-piece tiled master bath with quartz countertops, jetted tub and steam shower.
• The finished walk-out lower level is certain to impress with a huge recreation room, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths & an extra storage room with built-in shelving.
• Exceptionally large and completely private, the backyard features a covered patio with mountain views & a huge, beautifully landscaped lawn filled with majestic trees.
• Green Oaks is a highly sought-after neighborhood with community pool, tennis courts & planned family events.