This beautiful, historic Denver Square home has 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, over 3000 finished square feet, flexible floor plan, 3 Car Garage/carport and extra large lot has unlimited possibilities. A masterful blend of old and new, the home boasts spectacular 1908 architectural details, but extensive remodeling, including the kitchen and baths, has provided modern livability and exceptional style. This one-of-a-kind property enjoys the perfect location in Highlands Square, a hip, vibrant neighborhood within walking distance of boutiques, cafes, coffee shops, pubs, and art galleries.
• The spacious dining room is highlighted by a classic built-in buffet, and a trio of south-facing windows that give this space a warm, comfortable ambiance.
• The gorgeous chef’s kitchen features dolomite countertops, center island with breakfast bar seating, white cabinetry, clear glass subway tile accent walls, brand new windows, under-mount sink with touchless faucet and hot water dispenser and new slate finish Samsung smart appliances.
• You will find 2 bedrooms with walk-in closets on the main level, as well as a newly remodeled bath with quartz vanity, white subway tile, oversized walk-in shower, and a silver-dipped clawfoot tub.
• The finished garden level basement could function either as a mother-in-law/nanny’s quarters or a fabulous entertaining/media space with recreation room, kitchenette, bonus room, and bedroom with walk-in closet.
• The upper level of the home is currently set-up as an income-generating Airbnb apartment with its’ own private entrance and lovely side flagstone patio.
• Red Oak Floors on the upper level, new roof and new electric panel