Stunning custom-built townhome by Ryan Homes will satisfy your every need. Exceptional design and style can be found throughout this stunning 3-bedroom, 3-bath duplex. Boasting an open floor plan, light-filled interior, two west facing decks to view the Colorado Rockies, and an amazing back patio area this home offers a relaxing and fresh ambiance!
• Gleaming luxury vinyl floors, stylish light fixtures, plentiful windows inviting south and west sunlight, and accordion doors opening from the living room to the back patio provide modern elegance and function.
• The designer kitchen offers white, custom soft-close Kabi cabinetry with plenty of storage, a beautiful quartz waterfall center island with seating, breakfast nook, stainless steel appliances with a Verona gas stove, stylish pendant light fixtures, and glass subway tile backsplash.
• The kitchen flows into the impressive open living room with an eye-catching fireplace and accordion doors that allow you to bring the outdoors inside.
• Newly renovated backyard patio provides a fantastic entertaining area and expansion of the living room. This outdoor area allows for many options and gives you plenty of privacy. Enjoy the maintenance free turf!
• Upper level primary suite is the epitome of serenity with its light and bright bedroom, ¾ master spa-like bath with a large walk-in glass shower with dual shower heads, bench, and pebbled floor. The master walk-in closet offers custom built shelving and you will love the convenience of the laundry tucked away at the end of the bathroom. Don’t forget the stunning mountain views off your walkway.
• The lower level offers two secondary bedrooms with custom built-ins in each closet and a shared, stylish full bath.
• This home enjoys close proximity to restaurants, shopping, Harvard Gulch Park and Golf Course, Pearl Street, The University of Denver and the Evans Station light rail.