You will find plenty to love about this remodeled townhome in the Cherry Creek School District. The corner/end unit offers exceptional outdoor living with a park-like setting and a private, beautifully landscaped yard with pavers patio. Flooded with natural light, the home features an open floor plan with 3 finished levels and over 1700 square feet. You will find upgrades around every corner with skylights, accent walls, wainscoting, 2 fireplaces, LED lighting and wood plank laminate flooring throughout.
• The living room feel spacious and inviting with a white brick accent wall, fireplace and large new picture window.
• The updated kitchen and adjacent dining area offer a great, open layout for entertaining with sliding doors that open to the patio. Stylish features include subway tile backsplash, farmhouse sink, wainscoting, beamed ceiling and newer appliances.
• A rustic wood accent wall serves as a backdrop for the staircase. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans and a full, updated bath. The primary bedroom is enhanced by a brick accent wall with cozy fireplace.
• A fabulous extension of your living space, the finished lower level hosts a family room, ¾ bath, storage closet and a non-conforming bedroom.
• Also worth mentioning is an updated powder room on the main level, new central air and a 1 car detached garage.
• This is an awesome location close to Cherry Creek, Lowry, DTC and just 15 minutes from downtown Denver. Close to shopping, restaurants, multiple bike baths and The Highline Canal.