Home sweet home! This immaculate 5-bedroom 4 bath in popular Turtle Creek boasts a premier location within walking distance of historic downtown Parker with coffee shops, cafes, art galleries and night clubs. The home offers fabulous mountain views and features a bright, open floor plan with 4 bedrooms on the upper level and a finished walk-out basement.
• You are greeted by exceptional curb appeal with colorful perennials and a beautiful Autumn Blaze maple tree. Professional landscaping upgrades include a walkway and pavers patio with firepit.
• Flooded with natural light the living room is enhanced by vaulted ceilings, expansive windows and Pergo hardwood flooring which extends throughout the main level.
• The kitchen features oak cabinetry with under cabinet lighting and stainless appliances including a Bosch DW and Samsung gas cooktop.
• The family room is spacious and comfortable with a gas fireplace and mountain views.
• Upstairs, the large master suite is a relaxing retreat with crown molding, huge walk-in closet, 5-piece tiled master bath and gorgeous views of the entire front range.
• The professionally finished walk-out lower level adds to your living space with a recreation room, guest bedroom, ¾ bath and huge storage closet.
• You will enjoy amazing sunsets in the west facing backyard on both the covered patio and upper deck with built-in gazebo. Mature plantings abound with aspen trees, red maple trees, raspberry bushes, rhubarb, mint and chives.