Charm, character, and the perfect location is what you will find with this meticulously maintained home south of DU. Surprisingly large with over 2000 finished square feet, the home features light-filled rooms with solid oak hardwood floors, plantation shutters and original custom built-ins. The home is nestled on a quiet, tree-lined street close to parks, walking trails, dining, and shopping.
• Exceptional curb appeal greets you, with a huge, corner, beautifully landscaped lot filled with majestic trees.
• The bright, airy feel of the living/dining room is enhanced by hardwood floors and an elegant bay window seat.
• The kitchen has a charming, retro feel with cherry wood glass-front cabinetry, backsplash and all appliances stay including a 4-burner gas cooktop.
• You will find a full tiled bath on the main level, and 2 sizable bedrooms, each with hardwood floors and a wall of closets.
• Adding more living space, the upper level offers a 3rd bedroom with coved ceilings as well as a huge storage closet and non-conforming bedroom. The finished lower level features a recreation room, full bath, laundry room and a 5th non-conforming bedroom with 2 closets.
• Towering maple shade trees and a fully fenced backyard with expansive covered patio create the ideal backyard oasis.
• Another highlight is an oversized 2 car detached garage with side workshop and above storage.
• You will love this quiet, peaceful neighborhood close to Porter Hospital, St. Anne’s Episcopal School, highly desirable K-8 Slavens School and lovely Harvard Gulch Park with walking paths. Close proximity to University of Denver, Light Rail and access to I-25!